Tuesday 14 August 2007

What terrible weather!

What has happened to the sun? I have a layout ready to upload and can I get a decent pic of it? Not in the complete absence of light we've been enjoying all day - I had to switch the lights on at half three just so I could see what I was doing. Off to watch Coventry City a bit later so I'm hoping it improves - there's nothing like watching football in the rain :-/
Suffice to say, my layout uses some of the photos I uploaded on here recently from our trip to Eastbourne as well as some yummy Scenic Route Newport papers - gorgeous! I also tried out one of my new L'il Davis stamps too. But it looks like you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see it now :-(
My design kit for Rebecca's Scrapbooking Stash arrived this morning and what can I say - the papers are fabby and there are some great bits and pieces in there to make use of too - I've already got started on a little mini book from Sugar Red...

No comments:

Post a Comment