Monday 6 August 2007

A Barbecue

Well the barbecue last night was a real success so here are a few piccies of it to encourage you all to get out in the garden too. I never thought we'd eat all the food between three of us but we managed it! We bought one of those throw away barbecues from Sainsbury's but it was more than enough to cook for three people. I decided to make cajun chicken kebabs and minty lamb burgers with a cube of feta to melt in the centre. All very yummy!

Elmo was almost beside herself with the smell of the food and in the end I had to sit her on my lap to stop her from going after the barbecue!

A really lovely way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon, I think you'll agree.

I started another layout yesterday too, the patterned paper and photos are all in place but I'm trying to make some decisions about the title and just can't decide what I'm going to do with it yet. I think printed acetate might be involved somewhere but its going to take some playing around with. So check back later today or possibly tomorrow as I should have finished it by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment