Wednesday 1 August 2007

Thankyou!

Whilst I scrap primarily for myself, to leave a history of me and my family behind (its the history teacher in me!) and also because I love creative pastimes, it is always nice to know that your work is appreciated by others who also enjoy this hobby. So I wanted to start this post with a big thankyou to the members of UKS who have left such lovely comments on my work over the last day, in particular to Debbie who started the thread. It has given me such a boost of confidence and is prompting me to consider submitting some of my layouts for a magazine. So thanks again everybody!
I've had a pretty lazy day but have managed to complete a new layout, which is a little different for me being a bit of an odyssey in gold embossing powder. I know, embossing is not my usual style but it was inspired by the gallery of AnitaM over on UKScrappers who is a very talented scrapper and who has a gorgeous gallery - if you're a member, take a look. I will have to upload it tomorrow as unfortunately day to day life gets in the way as I have to go and do some washing and put the dinner on soon.
Still chomping at the bit for the first prompt from Shimelle in her latest class - really want to know the format for our books and choose some photos. So that should be anytime today...

No comments:

Post a Comment