Monday 13 August 2007

Just a quickie...

Just a quick post tonight - I have been spending the last few hours printing off photos for a few layouts and also for my CJ entry which needs completing. The theme is 'I couldn't live without'. Well there are TONS of things I couldn't live without so I'm having to think carefully about what I choose! I need to try and get it done before the weekend because...
...its going to be a busy week as I get ready to go back down to London to go to our friend Nicola's wedding. Its my Mum and Brother's birthday the week after too so we are planning on going out for a meal to celebrate - I'm hoping for Thai! Or perhaps a nice meal at the Ramblers pub (see pics in post below...). Whatever happens, there are going to be a lot of celebrations, lots of photo ops and plenty of pages to scrap when I get back too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment