Thursday 23 August 2007

Elmo is a star!

The crop this evening was a real success for me - I got another layout completed, in 8.5x11in format which is a bit of a change for me. Its for the Creative Team so it won't be on here for a little while but you'll be able to check it out on Rebecca's page first. Elmo, one of my cats, stars in this one (its the first layout in my new cat album!) and I have to admit that she looks absolutely gorgeous in the photo.
I received my first ever Sarah's Cards kit today which is really exciting - similar colours to the Dream Street Papers I have been working with infact but at least it means I've got plenty of ideas. Can't wait to see what the next kit looks like. I'm really getting into the idea of kits at the moment - while it might not be the cheapest option overall, at least you get to try out a range of different papers and you don't have to search around for matching cardstock either. And I'll just take this opportunity to say thankyou to the lovely Debra who is sending me some unwanted parts of a Cocoa Daisy kit so I can try before I buy if you know what I mean! Been umming and ahhing over whether to sub so we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment