Monday 6 August 2007

London Calling!

Not a very original title maybe, but I just couldn't think of any more perfect for the set of pictures I've just scrapped. The layout is about my younger brother's love of London and its architecture and were taken on a day out in Greenwich last January. It was nice to do a more up to date layout for a change - this one will go in my family album.

I used blue cardstock and some Scenic Route Laurel papers which I arranged around the layout to draw the eye around the page. I stamped using my Autumn Leaves Flourishes and Gypsy stamps. The title is created partly using my Ransom Note Alphabet by See D's, partly using a Free Font called Rough Linen which I printed onto acetate and arranged across the top, attaching in place with a few safety pins. The journalling is written into a journalling box stamped using an Autumn Leaves Doodle Tag stamp. Other than that, its just a few red buttons to add interest.


I'm quite pleased with the layout - I may go back later and have a play with the top corner, but the overall effect is what I was after - a bit grungy, a bit funky and full of interest.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout. Totally love the font you've used for 'London' - will have to go and find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your LO Chloe. I see those Autumn Leaves stamps in use again!!! The photos are fab too.

    ReplyDelete