Tuesday 28 August 2007

Colour

Just a quick post today as I've got to go and sand around the plug sockets in the living room but here is the layout I completed yesterday evening. As I said, it is pretty 'inyerface'! Its called Colour of the Summer which might seem a bit ironic considering the weather we've had this year but its actually about the floral display at Eastbourne. The pics weren't the best but I wanted to get across how beautiful it was in the colours I used on the layout.



The paper is BG Lollipop Shoppe, the buttons are by Doodlebug Design and the other embellishment bits are from various Little Silver Hat monthly kits (I love the little Summer Days stamp!) I made the little felt flowers using my Big Shot - def a technique I will be trying again!



I'm not sure if I'm totally pleased with it - perhaps I would have done the title differently if I started again but overall I think it achieves the effect I wanted which is the most important thing.



As for the living room, I think I will wait until it is totally finished until I post the piccies of that - just a few more jobs to do now :)

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS TOTALLY GREAT! Love all the flowers and buttons. It's so
    very colorful, I LOVE it!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete