Friday 3 August 2007

A Tag Book

A nice day spent with my brother - we went into town and then spent some time reminiscing about old TV programmes we used to watch by looking them up on YouTube - hours of fun!




I thought I would just share this tag book I made as part of a swap with my team mates on UKScrappers - I posted it today and it will be divided up to be shared out but this is it in it's entirety. I used some of my Autumn Leaves Gypsy stamps, some Prima daisies and some gorgeous green paper (I'm not sure of the make). A cute little project if you don't have enough time to make a page.

I've had a good idea for my project for Shimelle's class and bought some card for it today - gonna wait and see some of the other ideas before I go ahead and make it though, just in case I change my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment