Thursday 23 August 2007

A triumph!

My Walnut and Banana tealoaf turned out deliciously! Admittedly, it wasn't a difficult recipe but I still love the way you can put all these ingredients into a tin looking decidedly unappetising and they come out of the oven looking so scrumptious. Here is a little piccie:




This afternoon I also finished another layout about me and my sis, appropriately titled Sisters. I used a sheet of BG Lollipop Shoppe paper and put it together with some bits and pieces from the Little Silver Hat ribbon kit which I subscribe to each month. Its definitely bright but makes for a nice change for me.



The journalling on the strips around the page lists various things about me and my sister that make us who we are but are decidedly different. At the bottom of the page it reads: I love all the differences between us.



I just love this photo of the two of us together taken at the pub a couple of weeks ago and I knew that it was strong enough to carry off the bright colours of the ribbons and flowers.



I'm off to a crop this evening so I'm going to work on some more layouts for the Creative Team I think, if I can get the photos printed off ready. Still got a fair bit of the kit left so should be enough for at least two layouts in there. I'll see what I can come up with!

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout, its sooo fresh!
    That tealoaf looks scrummy, you must share the recipe!

    ReplyDelete