Tuesday 13 November 2007

Training Day

I've been out of school and doing some training today - a very interesting course about teaching kids the key skills they need for learning rather than focusing so much on content. The curriculum is changing over the next few years so it feels good to be prepared for what is ahead and be able to plan for it. But anyway, enough of school!

Two more pages from my Learn Something New album today - September 19th I decided to commemorate how much my hobby has meant to me as a form of stress relief. Wednesday nights are crop nights and I look forward to them as a chance to get out and chat and have some time to be creative (and also have a table to scrap at!).


September 20th was the day I was asked to be a part of the Papermaze Design Team - hence my lesson for the day: Be proud of your achievements. It felt so good to be asked on another team based on the strength of my UKS Gallery, and Papermaze is a really good British online shop which offers an excellent range of scrapbooking products so I love representing them and contributing to their blog. Which, by the way, you should check if you are interested in improving your 'night' photography as Debs has just written an informative post on that very subject...find the link to Scrap, Paper, Scissors on the right of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment