Tuesday 27 November 2007

Sneaky peeks!

I thought I would share some sneaky peeks of the work I have done for the Papermaze blog, Scrap, Paper, Scissors in December. I absolutely love both of these pages - the papers sent to me were gorgeous so putting some projects together was a pleasure!So keep an eye on the blog in the next month to see the full picture!

I have a fair bit of work to do this evening but I'm hoping to sit down and start to do a few sketches for my Christmas journal - Shimelle gave us some ideas but I need to work out how to incorporate the stash that I have bought for the project. I'm still trying to decide whether to go for a straight 8x8 journal or attempt to do a mix of pages - I'm just not sure how it will all fit together though, especially if I do a chronological journal with dates and so on. Decisions, decisions!

1 comment: