Friday 9 November 2007

Now I can share!

So I made these two pages a couple of weeks ago but they have only just gone up on the Papermaze blog so its only now that I could share them on here. They are made using SEI Kitty's Place papers and various other embellies sent to me by Papermaze - I absolutely love the large booklate used on the garden layout and may have to get hold of a few more of these!
The first layout features Ernie, having fun in a box which had housed one of my kits from America - he just loves investigating - a real 'curious' cat! Its not my usual style but I thought I'd try out some of the scalloped doodling thats so hot in scrapbooking at the moment and combined it with wavy edges and a bit of stamping. I'm not really used to scrapping in this size so I'm not sure if I totally like the page - I think its a bit 'oversized' if you know what I mean. However, I do love the pictures of Ernie.

The second page is Elmo in the garden during the Summer, and these photos really do bring back lovely memories of sunny days which seem forever ago now. Its really bright and colourful which I love - at this time of year I need cheering up!

I'm off to the NEC tomorrow so I will have to see if I can get around there without bankrupting myself. Funds are tight so I will only get something if it really grabs me. I'm taking mum too so it should be a nice day out for us both - I'm determined to get her crafting too!

No comments:

Post a Comment