Monday 26 November 2007

Some Creative Team work...

Some of my most recent creative team work for Rebecca's Scrapbooking Stash is on the shop website here - I will be uploading it to my blog in the next week but if you fancy seeing it sooner then visit the shop - and be sure to check out some of the yummy goodies there while you're at it - I'm still drooling over the Kaiser Scrapbooking papers.

Also, over on Scrap, Paper, Scissors there is a review and some scraplifts from the Autumn Leaves book Designing with Paper - I don't acutally own this one but I do have quite a lot of the other Autumn Leaves Designing With series and I LOVE them. They are full of totally inspirational pages which give me ideas for my own layouts every time I look at them. The other day I bought Ali Edwards A Designer's Eye For Scrapbooking and I don't think the pages in there are a patch on Autumn Leaves designs (though admittedly, I haven't seen Ali's latest book).

So what have I been up to? Well, getting some design team work out of the way so I can pay plenty of attention to my Christmas journal. I've been doing a page for the blog in December on this little missus - her name was Alfie (yes, she was a girl!) and she had a bit of a tragic life - diagnosed with cat leukaemia meaning she was often sick and then being run over and killed shortly after the diagnosis. However, she was a beautiful little cat with a gorgeous temperament and I wanted to record some of the special moments.

I can't wait to get started on my christmas journal now, though some of the other participants in the class put me to shame, having already got covers/pages done - I haven't even decided exactly what album I'm going to use yet! I will have to make the decision this week and then get myself prepared or else I'll never stick to it - I know from the September journal how difficult it can be to make a page a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment