Wednesday 14 November 2007

More lessons learned...

So onto the next two pages from my September journal. First up we have the gorgeous Ed and Elmo starring on September 21st - I took this picture of them that night and it occurred to me how lucky I am to have so many people who care for me (soppy, I know!).
And September 22nd is also a little bit sentimental - my mum and dad had come to visit that weekend and every time I see them it always reminds me how much I value time spent with them - when you don't see your folks every day you certainly realise how much they mean to you.
Apologies for the slightly blurred scans - I'm not used to scanning layouts but the dark afternoons are forcing it on me as photos just don't come out very well.
I enjoyed my crop this evening - didn't get an awful lot done but had a read through some magazines and a good chat too which is part of what its all about really. I really ought to be going off to do some marking now but I just don't think I will be bothered - very naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment