Saturday 24 November 2007

The last pages

So, we've finally reached the last two pages of my September journal. The first celebrates the fun we had at my friend's house playing with the Playstation Singstar microphones - my friend Corey was very competitive and we all had a giggle watching his eye brows go up and down like a Thunderbird puppet with all the concentration, bless him! I stole the lesson for this page from one of the inspire stickers - Sing, even if you don't know the words!
The final page is about my friendship with my old uni mates - we don't get together that often, but when we do we are all so comfortable in each other's company, its like we haven't been apart for 4 or 5 years! There is something about living with people that lets you really get to know them, and I'm really glad I got to know these guys so well. I promise to make more of an effort to keep in touch with them in the future.

I didn't realise how much I would enjoy putting together this journal - it was so simple to make the pages after I had made a few key design decisions. More importantly however, I didn't realise how much I would enjoy looking back over this album, even now just two months down the line. Without it, I would have forgotton a lot of important events such as finishing decorating the first room in our house, going back to work and the way it made me feel, getting on the Papermaze DT, winning Best of British and two fab weekends spent with friends and family. I'm glad I chose to record it all now - and it will be great to look back on in a year's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment