Sunday 18 November 2007

Flamingos

This layout was completed ages ago now and is the companion to my layout Stylish Girls - it includes more photos of the same evening out with the girls! I made it for the Papermaze blog to show how we can use Visual Triangles to improve the look of a page and the post went up today - make sure you check it out as the other girls work is great too!


The papers used on this layout are by American Crafts and this is the first time I have used scalloped cardstock which I haven't actually cut myself as well. Apologies for the poor photo - there is never any decent light to take a picture now that its winter.


I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today as my ears are all blocked up and I'm worried that I'm about to get the virus that practically everyone at work has had already - I could really do without being ill but at least that would get it out the way before Christmas!


Looking in the latest copy of Scrapbook Inspirations it says that my winning layouts will be in the next issue so I'm really looking forward to that - it will be the first time that I will see my own layouts in print so I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love all the details on this page! Such yummy colors, too!

    ReplyDelete