Thursday 14 June 2007

What a day!

What a day I've had! Nothing especially terrible but it was so muggy and close, my classroom is tiny and half the windows are screwed shut, and then I had double Year Seven after lunch. The heat was nearly unbearable and everyone was narking at each other, including me! I wouldn't even do star of the week because I wasn't in the mood. Managed to avoid passing out, only to sit though an hour long meeting after school about nothing in particular. Those are the worst kind of meetings.
I really want to finish my layout tonight but feeling totally knackered, so I may have to upload the pic tomorrow although I will try my best for tonight. Can't wait till 3pm tomorrow afternoon, I can tell this is going to be a seriously long half term. Roll on Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment