Wednesday 13 June 2007

Addicted to Chipboard

Yes, I will stand up and admit it now, my name is Chloe and I'm addicted to chipboard. Well, in my last few layouts anyway! I think I just needed to take a break from all that handcutting and rediscovered some chipboard alphabets I had stashed away. I like painting them to match my layout and the fact it makes everything a bit 3D. My current faves are the Basic Grey mini monograms and Heidi Swapp - She and Center of Attention (pictured). I love that there are so many options - inking, painting, covering, distressing or just leaving plain if you feel like. I tend to go for the 'raw' coloured chipboard as I tend to paint it but you can also get a range of colours. And its not just letters. Fancy Pants do a range of chipboard shapes like the little flowers on my Tied layout - these come from a Paisley set of Big Board chipboard. Check them out - there are loads of designs.

I have just got back from a class and am halfway through a new layout so will hopefully upload it tomorrow. And yes, I've used loads of chipboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment