Wednesday 6 June 2007

A mini book

As promised yesterday, here is the little mini book we made at the class on Monday. Proved very difficult to photograph effectively but hope this gives you the idea. Its made from double sided papers - you just need 4 six by six inch squares which you fold diagonally both ways, make a little cut and a mountain fold in one quarter of each and then stick it all together. Quite cute. Apparently they were originally intended to be invitations or something but I don't think I'd have the patience to make enough of these for a party!

I think the papers we used were by K&Co but not totally sure as Jacqui had put a kit together for use. I decorated mine with words dedicated to my love of scrapbooking!


Spent a bit of last night playing with my latest layout, called Not Easy. Its falling together surprisingly well, the only difficult bit is getting some lettering for the title right without owning any black Stazon ink (I wanted to do something with transparency but may have to rethink that one!). I definitely want to finish it tonight, though I do have loads of marking to do unfortunately, about 50 Year 7 Peasant's Life projects which seemed like a good idea at the time but now I come to mark them all I was perhaps a bit shortsighted getting two groups to do them at the same time. Never mind, I'll learn from my mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment