Monday 11 June 2007

Late night scrapping!

Just a quick post tonight. I have just finished another layout which I'm really pleased with. Its too dark to photograph it now unfortunately as I really want to share it but I will have to wait till tomorrow afternoon now. It uses the gorgeous BG Stella Ruby papers and some of this month's Little Silver Hat subscription kit (if you have never been to the site, go and take a look, they do gorgeous ribbons etc and the kits are fab. The link is on the right of my page). The layout has calm blue, green and yellow tones which is a nice contrast with the bright look of my last page (of which there are some sneaky peeks below). I wish I had done this page before I entered the competition because I think it is one of my better ones. Still, you have to draw a line somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment