Saturday 2 June 2007

And then there were 3!

So here, finally, is the layout I completed before my holiday. Its called, 'And then there were 3' and it basically records how fascinated me and my sister were with our new little brother and how we didn't feel jealous of him or the attention he got at all. Of course, this was mainly down to my wonderful mum who always made us feel involved. I used Scenic Route papers and my Autumn Leaves flower stamps for this one. The title is handcut (I have to admit, this one was quite fiddly to do!). Its quite a simple layout really - the embellishments are stamped from the papers themselves so its quite a thrifty one overall.
I've noticed that my layouts are getting quite monotone so I'll have to try and push the boat out and use a few colours in my next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment