Friday 8 June 2007

Lazy Evening...

Well the first week back at work has proved to be exhausting so I'm now enjoying a very lazy evening. Only six weeks to go till the Summer Holidays now and pretty soon I think I'm going to start counting down the minutes. My GCSE students sat their first History exam today and I can't pretend I'm not worried - one of my brightest but laziest students pretty much admitted he had done no revision. And thats not to mention the not so bright... Not much I can do about it now though so I guess we'll just wait for the fallout in August when the results arrive.

I am currently cutting up a sheet of Basic Grey Gypsy paper and playing around with a page idea - its coming together slowly but I will hopefully have the time to finish it tomorrow. Ed is going on a band job so I will pretty much have the day to myself. Beyond cleaning the bathroom I don't have too many plans so scrapping will feature highly in my daily activity I'm sure!

Anyway, I'm off to make a cup of tea. Lazy evening, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment