Tuesday 1 May 2007

Busy, busy, busy!

Just a quick post today as unfortunately I have to go off to the supermarket in a bit. However, I hope to get on with a layout I am working on later on this evening so check back and I will hopefully post it tomorrow. Its looking good so far - I am making use of my Scenic Route Laurel papers.
Pay day has come around again so I decided to subscribe to the Little Silver Hat monthly kit - totally gorgeous ribbons and the June kit looks really pretty so I'm looking forward to receiving that in a month. This is what it looks like :


I have also discovered the new Papermania button collections. These will be really handy for boosting my collection which began with a Papermania box set but now contains lots of Doodlebug buttons too (I love the spotty and sparkly ones!). I totally love their Pearl Brad range too, I'm trying to get a pack in every colour eventually!


One final thing, it was good to discover that one of my fave websites, Happy Scrapper is no longer closing down. So to celebrate, I have ordered some Autumn Leaves Gypsy style stamps and some 7 Gypsies stickers. I have been making a lot of use of my swirl stamps recently and really liked the design of these. They have now sold out at Happy Scrapper but I think you can get them at Artbase.

1 comment:

  1. You'll love the Little Silver hat kit; I've been getting it since it started and it never disappoints!

    BTW, Shimelle is going to be doing daily mini projects through May to get people through the month (especially teachers!) just in case you hadn't seen it yet. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete