Wednesday 16 May 2007

Crop Night

Just a quick post tonight, I'm always busy on a Wednesday as its crop night. I have finished another layout, called Artist, which I will photograph and post tomorrow. I'm not sure I'm totally happy with it but I'm not going to fiddle with it anymore - sometimes you can overdo something! I've got a few more photos printed out to scrap so hopefully I can get on with those in the next few days. I'm being very productive at the moment, but I have to admit that scrappers block began to kick in tonight and I hardly did anything except chat! I hope that inspiration strikes during the day tomorrow.
I had a really nice day at work today. This is always my favourite term as the workload lightens considerably and by this time I know my classes really well so it can be quite fun. There is only one class this year that I really don't like teaching - I have to teach one lesson a week of Science and being a History teacher, I'm sure I don't exactly inspire the kids. I didn't much like Science when I was at school and the Year Sevens definitely pick up on this. Still, there are only 9 more lessons left and hopefully I won't ever have to teach it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment