Tuesday 22 May 2007

Grumbles...

I am in a bit of a grotty mood tonight. I had started laying out pages for a scrapbook page yesterday (provisional title: And then there were three) but it got quite late after I had finished with my CJ so I planned to sit down tonight and get on with it. But unfortunately for me, we got our coursework request through at work today. This is when the examiners call for some random sets of Year 11 coursework to be sent off to check that we have given them the correct marks. To be sent off tomorrow. Now this isn't a problem in itself, but out of the 20 sets called for out of 6 teachers classes, it just so happened that 9 of them are mine. Obviously the examiners don't know that, they just get a list of kids numbers and pick randomly from those. But its just my luck that I have now got to sit this evening and go through 9 sets, each containing 6 questions, to make sure they are all ok. There goes my plans for the evening!



On a lighter note, I finally tracked down a set of stamps I was after, called Sentiments Circles. So hopefully they will be winging their way to me soon. And when I got home from work, I found the next CJ in the chain already on my doorstep. Its called 'Favourite Treats' but seeing as the owner already did chocolate I have got to come up with something else. My usual vice when I want to treat myself is a Fry's Turkish Delight or some Cadbury's mint chip chocolate, which I have to eat straight out of the fridge! But I don't want to end up just starting a book about chocolate. So I think my favourite treat will have to be slightly different. But I'm not sure what yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment