Saturday 5 May 2007

Thursday's Child

Well I've been feeling a bit down over the last few days - I have been a bit ill and lacked any energy. But after a sleep this afternoon I must have found some inspiration because I sat down and made this layout. Its for my growing up album and is called Thursday's Child (the day my mum always said I was born on). Rather than recounting memories of past times I decided to write some reflective journalling on this page. It reads:
When I see myself at this age, it always amazes me how much life lays ahead, how many hopes, dreams and ambitions to be fulfilled. The little girl in the photo is me, but she is also not me. What if she had chosen a different path, made a different decision, taken a different turn? One things for certain though, Thursday's Child, you have far to go.

For the layout I used Basic Grey Phoebe papers, some Prima daisies and Papermania buttons. The title is handcut. My quest to take the perfect photo of a layout unfortunately still remains unfulfilled, so apologies for the wonky picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment