Wednesday 2 May 2007

A Project a Day in May...

Anyone who regularly checks Shimelle's blog will know that throughout May she is posting a project a day. These are not all scrapbook related - today's project was to stitch little hearts using scraps of felt and buttons. These looked so cute and I love stitching so I decided to have a go.
I had to go out to buy Ed's sister a birthday present this evening so I popped into Hobbycraft and bought a few pieces of felt. Then when I got home I put this little felt heart together in less than an hour. I don't know what I'll pin it to yet but sometimes its just nice to have pretty things around you to look at. And the best think about it is that its inspired me to use felt on a layout so I may go about creating some kind of felt embellishments too. Sorry about the poor quality photo - artificial light never produces a great shot!


Other news today, I discovered at the doctors that my blood pressure is sky high. This is NOT good in someone as young as me so I've got to do something about it. I'm not overweight and have never smoked so I'm guessing a bit more exercise is probably the way forward. At least I've got my scrapbooking to chill me out at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment