Sunday 20 May 2007

Bad Blogging!

Well, its been a bit of a mad weekend what with getting my hair done (thanks Colin, a lovely job again!), going round a friends house for a karaoke night (my rendition of Puppet on a String was a triumph), and today working madly to finish my double page for my Circle Journal which is due to be posted tomorrow. My defining song is 'Don't Panic' by Coldplay which is a song that was out in my first year of uni and got me through the highs and lows of living away from home for the first time.

It isn't quite finished due to having to sit and type all of Ed's tax receipts into a spreadsheet this afternoon (VERY boring!) so I plan to upload it tomorrow. So check back tomorrow afternoon if you fancy a peek.

Today I discovered a site to help with planning layouts, particularly helpful when the scrappers block takes over. Thanks to Lianna on UKScrappers for directing me to this one. Its called Page Maps - the address is http://www.pagemaps.com/12x12.htm and is bascially loads of sketches and layout designs which you can use to help make sure your pages are balanced etc. Check it out if you are sitting in front of that blank page of 12 x 12 and just don't know what to do with it.

Anyway, off to visit Ed's niece now so I'll update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment