Thursday 17 July 2008

My Desert Island Essentials...

In a post totally unrelated to the My Freedom class for a change, last night I completed a page in response to a challenge between myself and the other Lushalicious ladies - what would you take with you on a desert island? So here is my response - the gorgeous photo was found on Flickr and is by Matthew Winterburn.



Lots of stuff going on here. I used stamps, letter stickers, Heidi Swapp masks, flowers, string and scraps of ribbon. I wanted to give it a slightly distressed, beachy feel, so the edges of the layout have been roughed up and inked, though you can't actually see that on this photo as I've cropped it quite close.

This was definitely fun to do, and again made very easy by my colour coordinated stash. Bring on the next challenge girls!

5 comments:

  1. It's perfect beach feel - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colours are perfect, love the title stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours Clo :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout, the photo is amazing well I want to be there!! You have so inspired me to do mine this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete