Saturday 5 July 2008

The chop...

I've had my hair chopped off today. Its been a few years since I've had it short but I fancied a change for the Summer. Don't know if I'll keep it this way but at least its going to save me some blow drying time in the morning! So I've gone from this, which is the last photo I had taken of me with long hair...


...to this (please excuse the total lack of makeup!).


So no scrapping done today, but I have fully enjoyed being pampered at the hairdressers all afternoon and then watching the last in the series of Doctor Who!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I had the exact same haircut yesterday!! I'll have to upload a photo. It looks great on you though :o)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine went loads shorter this week too. Suits you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new hair do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hairdo - thinking I want to get mine cut shorted for the summer too.

    ReplyDelete