Tuesday 29 July 2008

Liberty layouts...

I'm still away in Sutton so still have not scanned my two My Freedom layouts for you. I do however have some other eye candy to share with you - created using Scenic Route's mini Liberty line. These projects were made for the Papermaze blog and full instructions for the layout are posted there right now. I don't scrap much in these very masculine colours of navy and red but they made a lovely backdrop for this gorgeous photo of Ed playing Last Post at the Coventry memorial service on November 11th (by the way, the photo isn't mine, it was taken for the local newspaper and Ed's mum bought a copy - I don't have a zoom lens and could no way get a shot this good with my compact!).



The other project was created as a Father's day gift for my Dad - it commemorates a beautiful day I spent with my mum and dad walking on the South Bank and taking photos of the city - we had such a happy day together and I wanted to record our memories of it.



Today I've been out for a fantastic lunch with my Dad and sister at the Italian restaurant in Banstead, where the food and the peroni was absolutely delicious. Tomorrow I'll be heading off back to Coventry, but I've had such a nice few days I'll be sorry to leave my family. I'm looking forward to seeing Ed and the furballs again though, and I have a holiday in Portugal with my family to look forward to soon as well...

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, I *heart* the layout - it is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Drool! I might have to lift this for a 4th l/o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the LO's and although the colours are so different from your normal style they look amazing. Glad to see your mojo has returned and that you've been enjoying time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous missy as always!
    It is nice to see something different, something I hardly ever do! Maybe I should have a go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous work very pretty- im quite into navy and red its fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad your mojo has return Chloe. Love the layout and the mini book looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these look great welcome back!

    ReplyDelete