Friday 28 September 2007

Life has been manic...

I have not had a spare moment to breathe this week - its been totally manic and I'm absolutely exhausted! Its been a week of highs and lows - working late and school trips, fabulous scrap-related news for me on Tuesday (which will be shared in due course) and unfortunately very little scrapping. I managed to design a layout but haven't glued it down yet, I made a CJ entry on the theme of Millionaire Dreams and I am now horribly behind on my journal again. Still, these weeks are sent to try us I suppose.

Here is a piccie of my CJ entry - its a dreadful photo because it was done at about 10.45 at night on the evening before I was due to pass it on. But hopefully you get the idea!
This weekend I'm off to Brighton to visit friends and hopefully have a fabby time - god knows when I'm going to get the chance to do any cleaning, washing or planning for next week! Still, at least it will be a nice break after the week from hell.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like my week. So glad it's over!

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete