Monday 1 October 2007

Design Team News!

So, I can finally let you know who I will be designing for! Its an online shop called Papermaze which I have used for some time - its got a great range of reasonably priced stash and is particularly good for Autumn Leaves stamps and Scenic Route products. There will be lots of projects and design tips each month - I will post soon with the link so you can check it out. I'm very excited about joining the design team - I think it will stretch me creatively quite a lot. More news later this month...
In other news, I had a fabby time in Brighton with my friends and have loads of photos for future scrapbook pages too! I feel like I really recharged my batteries which is definitely what I needed. Off to finish a layout now, but then my attention must really turn to new CJs...

No comments:

Post a Comment