Monday 24 September 2007

A stressful week...

This is just going to be a quick post - while I do have more journal pages to share I think I will upload a few tomorrow when I'm feeling less tired and have time to scan them in. Its all go this week for me - had a presentation in front of leadership group today, a hospital appointment tomorrow, a parents evening on Wednesday and then a trip to Bosworth battlefield on Thursday! And then Friday I'm off to visit friends in Brighton so goodness knows when I'm going to get a chance to relax :/ I did manage to get my first project for the new DT done yesterday - I really like the page so can't wait for that to be shared some time in October. I was very excited to receive my kit from Back Porch Memories (an American kit company) this morning - its gorgeous Scenic Route Ashville and I can't wait to play! I had to open the box at 7am this morning even though it meant I had to leave for work without breakfast. What with Scenic Route Laurel in my Sarahs Cards Kit this is def becoming my fave range of papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment