Sunday 16 September 2007

A Music Question

I know that many people who view my blog don't comment (please do! I love to read your opinions) but I would like to know whether anybody really hates that I've added music? In the last two days I've had one person tell me that they love it, and another say that music on the blog would put them off visiting again. I don't want to put people off reading my blog, obviously I love listening to my tunes but I would understand them not being everybody's cup of tea! :) So any feedback would be appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. I love the music you have chosen, more my era than yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. The music surprised me last week - I did enjoy the Cranberries though!

    It's not my thing but I just turn my volume down. I certainly won't stop reading because of it as I love your posts and your layouts :)

    Hope that makes sense!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete