Wednesday 12 September 2007

Learn something new every day...

Well believe it or not, despite being back at work, I have actually been taking part in Shimelle Laine's journal class, Learn Something New Every Day. Its about reflecting on each day in September and using it to create a page for a 6 by 6 album. I am a little bit behind but have surprised myself by only being behind by a couple of days, so I thought it was about time I shared on here.
My album uses Scenic Route papers and the 7Gypsies inspiration stickers which Shimelle had encouraged us to use and which by chance I had bought several months ago and not found a use for yet! It must be fate, as they say. I also used a few buttons and some stamps by the Art Warehouse, Docrafts and Autumn Leaves(date stamps). We purposely had to keep the designs simple to make sure we can acutally get it done as it could otherwise be quite a big undertaking.

My first page is about a night out we had on the 1st September - I wasn't totally happy about the bar we were going to and can get a bit negative, thinking I will have a bad night. But on this occasion I decided to stop worrying and just go with the flow - it was much more laidback that way and I thought this photo from the night really summed up my attitude.

More to share tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment