Sunday 9 September 2007

(A very) Moving Day

As promised, I finally got the page I was working on finished and here it its, (a very) Moving Day, all about the day that me and Ed finally moved into our first house together and started on a very new, very grown up stage in our relationship.

I wanted to get a few pics from the day on here (all taken by my lovely friend Mags) and decided to use some circular stamps, bought from Make the Moment Last as the sentiments fit in pretty well. There is a fair bit of sewing on the layout as well as loads of buttons (courtesy of Rebecca's Scrapbooking Stash). It took a while to come together but I'm quite pleased with this one - it really does bring back memories of that day in August 2006 for me.
Its been a bit of a stressful day here for one reason and another but at least getting the page finished kept me distracted for a while. I will try and upload some of my journal pages this week too - they are being done more in batches than everyday!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe, I love the layout girlie! It is so pretty. I love the little touches sewing! It is one of my fave things to add!
    Sorry to hear things have been a bit stressful for you of late! At least to can enter the wonderful world of scrapping to chill out a bit!

    ReplyDelete