Thursday 13 September 2007

More lessons...

I've been to our fortnightly crop at the local community centre tonight and it was absolutely rammed with people! Was really good to see as there have been occasions when very few people have turned up so at least we are getting a stable base to ensure we can carry on.
I've been working on my journal tonight but thought I would share two more pages from last week - from September 2 and September 3.

On Sunday me and Ed spent the day putting together furniture for our living room which we finally finished doing up and we were really pleased with the results. So this page is a homage to that experience!

And of course Monday was the dreaded day back to work after the 6 week break (which feels like ages ago now!) so the page had to be about the feelings associated with the return. I had no pictures for this day so just used a journalling stamp to create a space to share my thoughts.

Two more pages tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment