Monday 29 October 2007

Lots of scrapping...

...but none to share yet, unfortunately. I have a few projects which I've made for the Papermaze blog which I will be able to share in a couple of weeks time, and this evening I finished off my special layout which was part of my prize for winning BOB in Scrapbook Inspirations. Its a 'me' page and I totally love it - I had been planning the layout before deciding to use it for the magazine because I loved the photo of me and now its all come together I'm really happy that it turned out almost exactly as I saw it in my head. I hope the readers of SI love it too!
Have a few CJs in the pipeline, another layout for Papermaze's November blog and I think I have some Creative Team stash on the way from Rebecca too, so I've got lots of stuff planned for the next few weeks. God knows when I'm going to get the chance to play with my gorgeous new Back Porch Memories kit - this is a kit from the USA which is lovely - so many papers which I have never seen before, and lovely embellishments to go with them. And yet all they have done so far is sit in the box! Shame on me...

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your creations. I too have some stuff to share but cannot do it yet!

    ReplyDelete