Thursday 11 October 2007

Back to work...

So being back at work was ok, the kids were really good bless em and all my colleagues really supportive. I had a bit of a near tears moment in the morning when I was explaining what had happened but after that I got busy and got back into the swing of things.
I have SO much to do - loads of housework unfortunately, layouts to post, school books to mark and DT work to do. I have completed a few projects recently which I can't wait to share but they have to go up on the Papermaze blog first. I may however be able to officially share the layouts I did for Rebecca's Scrapbooking Stash with you soon - you may already have seen them but will be good to get them on my blog too. At the weekend I may even try to scrap something that isn't intended for a DT - that way I get to show it to you first!

No comments:

Post a Comment