Saturday 13 October 2007

New Do!

After all the stress and worrying of the last week I was pleasantly surprised to realise that my hair appointment was booked for this weekend. Now, I hadn't had my hair done since before my holiday to Italy in July because of various other commitments which kept getting in the way so it was looking pretty heavy and flat. So I asked Colin, my hairstylist, for something a bit different to normal and he gave me this fab new do! I was so pleased that when I got back I begged Ed to take some photos for me to scrap - he did a David Bailey and took loads (some of which were deleted instantly for being far too hideous for innocent people to see!) and here are some of the best for your viewing pleasure :)

The sexy close up....
A very 'me' expression on my face here...

The shot from above...Ed tryin out a funky camera angle...The 'I think I've had enough now' look...Thanks Colin, I love my new look!

I'm hoping to get some more scrapping done tonight as of course, England are playing rugby and Ed has invited his Dad round to watch. Now football I just about get - I was brought up going to my brother's many Sunday football matches and it can even get exciting. But rugby, I'm afraid not. Maybe I came to it too late - I never attempted to watch it till I was with Ed. But it just makes no sense to me - the brawling, the blood, the blatant attempts to hurt each other - and its a gentleman's game don't you know? Well, I used to work at a bar where there was a regular Rugby lads drinking circle and there was definitely nothing gentlemanly about them! So I have yet to be convinced...

No comments:

Post a Comment