Wednesday 14 May 2008

A sunshiney day!

Its amazing what a difference the sunshine makes to me. There is absolutely no reason to be in a good mood or full of energy on a warm May day, any more than a cold December day. But there you go - human beings are funny creatures and I just feel so much more inspired and motivated right now. Heaven forbid it should all regress into the traditional British Summer again and start flooding like last year, I don't think I could cope!

I thought I would share a few photos we took on an afternoon out at Kingsbury Water Park last Saturday. The weather was gorgeous and the surroundings were lovely, though it was a little bit crowded! Not the place to go if you suffer from insect bites though - there were things buzzing around the water everywhere!





Also for your viewing pleasure are a few sneak peeks of my latest creation for the Papermaze blog, my Florence mini book. Hopefully it won't be long before its up in all its glory over there.



I found it hilarious to read a comment on my last page over at the blog, saying that my sister was identical to Michelle Ryan (formerly of EastEnders, now the Bionic woman!). My sister has had people telling her this ever since Zoe Slater first hit the screens, but I have never been able to see it myself and neither has she! For my part, I'm apparently a cross between Uma Thurman and Angelina Jolie according to the kids at school. It beats some of the other comparisons I'm sure they could make!

No comments:

Post a Comment