Wednesday 21 May 2008

The Cat in the Bag!

Scrapping just for me for a change, and I decided to use some of my March Cocoa Daisy kit which was in lovely shades of Brown and Orange. I had the perfect picture of Elmo sitting in a bright orange bag which I had taken last year, so I set to work with paint, bubble wrap, lace cardstock and various embellishments that came in the kit. Here is the finished result:


I LOVE the little owl stamp - he is absolutely the cutest, I can see me using him again and again! Unfortunately the scan seems to have made the brown chipboard scrolls stand out more than they do in real life, but you get the idea...

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am just loving the new eye-candy girl and I agree about the stamp, so damn cute! I have the cutest one I got from a Poppy Ink kit but never seem to use it. I may have to break him out!!
    My cats too are a fan of bags and boxes, no matter now small.........strange things eh!

    ReplyDelete