Monday 12 May 2008

Busy creating...

I've been busy creating again, but I'm afraid my DT work caught up with me so its nothing I can share just yet! A beautiful BG mini-book winged its way to me this month along with some gorgeous Dream Street papers (this is a range that is really growing on me the more I work with it) and I have been putting together a mini album of some of the sights and sounds of Florence which I visited in the past two years on holiday. I do intend to do a proper full size album with some of my holiday pictures eventually but at least this way I will have recorded some memories before I forget everything!

In other news, my sewing machine arrived home today - I haven't had a go with it yet, but its certainly looking more high tech than my old seventies number! Once this mini book is out of the way, a little experimentation is probably in order...

I am loving this blog at the moment - I'm not really big on challenge blogs as I never seem to have the time to work with anything which hasn't been sent to me with a deadline, but I do love looking at the fab colour combinations and the way the designers work with them so differently. Take a look if you fancy some inspiration on putting colours together successfully...

No comments:

Post a Comment