Friday 23 May 2008

A Portrait of Me...

Today I thought I would share the layout I made for part of my prize for winning Best of British, which was a commissioned layout for the magazine. It got returned to me the other day in the post and I've finally been able to take a picture of it. The page was supposed to be an about me page, and to reflect our typical style. Now I don't think I have a typical style as such, as when I looked through my layouts there was a wide variety of colours and elements. And of course I think my style is developing all the time as I haven't been scrapping for very long. But I do like to make my pages story-led in the majority of cases, I absolutely LOVE buttons and stamping, and I'm also pretty into paint at the moment. The layout came together amazingly quickly, and I really enjoyed recording my thoughts about 'where I am' in my life.




I have had a request from Lighthousegirl to show the rest of my inspiration minibook, so I will make sure I get that photographed and shared on here as soon as I can xxx

4 comments:

  1. * blush *

    Thank you! I look forward to it.

    Lighthousegirl
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the lo its fab well done chick xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made many AWESOME layouts!!!

    Have a GREAT weekend!!!

    xxxMarieke

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout so much, especially the butterfly stamping on the text paper (definately an idea for me to pinch ;)!! )

    ReplyDelete