Saturday 17 May 2008

Burford

Another layout to share today, this one was also created for Rebecca's and is about a visit to Burford me and Ed made a few weeks ago while staying in Oxfordshire. The small towns and villages in the area were so quaint and 'countrified', and so different to the lifestyle that we are used to. I just had to scrap some of the photos, even though the weather had been poor so they are a bit grey! I used paints, eyelets, stitching and even created myself a little flower embellishment using wires to pick out the beautiful cottage garden in the photo.

I went out last night with girls from work and had a really good time - we did a bit of a pub crawl and then ended up dancing till after 2am - however, when I dance I really go for it and this morning I've got such a neckache! I think this must be a sign I'm getting old :/ Not about to stop my dancing yet though. I have a fair bit of cleaning to do today, but I also want to finish off a mini book I started at my crop the other night - its an 'inspiration' book, which I intend to keep around and look at when I have totally lost my mojo or don't feel like creating much. Will share tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment