Monday 4 February 2008

A wall plaque to share!

So the sneak peeks I gave you the other day were of a wall plaque I made for the Papermaze blog. Three of us made a different word out of Rusty Pickle Jumbo Letters, and I decided to make mine a bit pink and girlie using Scenic Route Loveland papers and my trusty Autumn Leaves stamps. You can see the other girls plaques over a Scrap, Paper, Scissors but here are a few piccies of mine...
I've got a really busy day tomorrow, getting a lesson videoed so lots to prepare tonight, and I've also got a ton of washing to do. But hopefully I might get to do a bit of scrapping later too!

3 comments:

  1. Why is a lesson videoed? Are they doing that to evaluate you? I would be so stressed out when I see a video at the back of my class room.
    Hugs, Isolde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I have missed so much!!!
    Congrats on the pub! So proud!!!! I told you your work was fabby girl!!
    Love the plaque, so sweet! I have no idea how you create all these pretty things on a floor.........get yourself a desk girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this wall plague, your blog is lovely Cloclo, I found it through the Inspirational blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete