Tuesday 19 February 2008

Let's get happy!

I've had a bit of a stressful day at work - don't get me wrong, going back after the holiday is never a bundle of fun, but a boy in the last lesson today decided to bring a whole load of personal issues into the lesson and then proceeded to take them out violently on a book, another pupil and finally a door. I was fairly shaken by it all as the boy is taller than me and I wouldn't have a chance of restraining him if he really did lose it. So it wasn't exactly the happiest of afternoons, and this evening has been busy with lots of marking too.
So I've decided to include this in my post, as everytime I see it it makes me happy, and I've always loved this song:



As far as scrapping goes I've been pretty unproductive over the last few days, but I'm off to complete a CJ entry now so hopefully I'll be able to share that tomorrow. Here's to a happier day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment