Thursday 7 February 2008

A very quick post...

...and a very quick page. I sat down tonight if front of Ashes to Ashes (I was a HUGE fan of Life on Mars!) on the tv and had a bit of a play with some of my BPM December kit. I had the idea of scrapping this picture of me and my cats being woken up by Ed as he caught a photo of us lying in one morning. I decided to make a sun out of ribbon, and used one of the journalling tags as the centre. The white thickers came with the kit, though I find them a bit irritating as they just won't stick down! May have to re-glue tomorrow.
Its not my favourite layout - there is something about it I'm not sure about but I just can't put my finger on it. I think I'll probably leave it as it is though - you learn from every layout you do! The colours of the scan are a bit funny for some reason - its a bit bluer in real life.

Now off to bed, just one more day to go till half term...

1 comment:

  1. Hello stranger! I love your bed page, I think the colours are really nice together.

    Enjoy your half term break from school!

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete