Sunday 27 January 2008

You Two Have Taught Me...


I thought I would share with you today this page I made last Wednesday - I just finished off the journalling this morning. Its made using a gorgeous paper from the November Back Porch Memories kit (an American scrapbook kit) which was so totally beautiful on its own it really didn't require much doing to it except drawing and doodling around some of the designs and cutting a section of it out to feature on my layout. The photo is of my mum and dad at Bella Italia, the restaurant we went to for my Dad's birthday, and I wanted to do a layout on all the lessons they have taught me in my life. I used Freestyle alphabet stamps for my title and a couple of rubons that came with the kit but other than that it is a very simple but heartfelt layout.

I'm hoping for a quiet Sunday today - I think I need to work on improving my mood and at least the sun is shining here which always makes me more positive. Lets hope next week is a happier one!

1 comment:

  1. Love how you've journalled:)

    You are the spitting image of your Mum - at first glance I thought it was you in the photo! :D

    Hope you're feeling better; 'hugs' x

    ReplyDelete